|IATA: KLD – ICAO: UUEM
||Russian Air Force
||469 ft / 143 m
||56°49′30″N 035°45′36″E / 56.825°N 35.76°ECoordinates: 56°49′30″N 035°45′36″E / 56.825°N 35.76°E
Migalovo (also given as Tver Migalovo, Kalinin) (IATA: KLD, ICAO: UUEM) is an air base in Tver Oblast, Russia located 10 km west of Tver. It is a large military airlift base. It currently houses all of Russia's remaining Antonov An-22 fleet. It is an Ilyushin Il-76 base, with some Antonov An-12 aircraft stored.
Some of the units that made Migalovo home were:
- 8 VTAP (8th Military Transport Aviation Regiment) flying An-12 and An-22.
- 196 VTAP (196th Military Transport Aviation Regiment) flying Il-76 .
- 224 LO VTA (224th Transport Aviation) flying Il-76 and An-124 .
- 2 TSNII (2nd Central Scientific Research and Test Institute of the Ministry of Defense) .
- 274 APIB (274th Fighter-Bomber Aviation Regiment) flying Su-17C. Disbanded 1993.
The above content comes from Wikipedia and is published under free licenses – click here to read more.
56° 49' 29.05" N
035° 45' 27.64" E
||009° E (01/06)
||CIVIL GOVERNMENT, (LANDING FEES AND DIPLOMATIC CLEARANCE MAY BE REQUIRED)
||8202 x 161 feet
2500 x 49 meters
||Distance From Field
||Bearing From Navaid
Thanks to: www.worldaerodata.com
The content above was published at Airports-Worldwide.com in 2010.
We don't guarantee the information is fresh and accurate. The data may be wrong or outdated.
For more up-to-date information please refer to other sources.
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from this site: