the free encyclopedia,
The AGO C.III was a German reconnaissance biplane of World War I. It was a single experimental prototype derived from the manufacturer's C.I design.
AGO C.III second version
- Crew: two, pilot and observer
- Length: 7.0 m (23 ft 0 in)
- Wingspan: 11.0 m (36 ft 1 in)
- Powerplant: 1 × Mercedes D.III, 117 kW (158 hp)
- Maximum speed: 145 km/h (90 mph)
Text from Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License; additional terms may apply.
Published - July 2009
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from this site: