the free encyclopedia,
The AEG B.I was a German two-seat biplane unarmed reconnaissance aircraft produced in very small numbers in 1914. It formed the basis for the more successful B- and C-type aircraft from AEG.
Specifications (AEG B.I)
- Crew: 2
- Length: 10.5 m (34 ft 5 in)
- Wingspan: 14.5 m (47 ft 7 in)
- Wing area: 44 m2 (470 sq ft)
- Empty weight: 650 kg (1,433 lb)
- Max takeoff weight: 1,040 kg (2,293 lb)
- Powerplant: 1 × Mercedes D.I 6-cyl. water-cooled in-line piston engine, 74.5 kW (99.9 hp)
- Maximum speed: 100 km/h (62 mph; 54 kn)
- Service ceiling: 2,500 m (8,200 ft)
- Wing loading: 24 kg/m2 (4.9 lb/sq ft)
Text from Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License; additional terms may apply.
Published in April 2019.
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from this site: