the free encyclopedia,
The Harbin Y-11 is a high wing twin-engine piston utility aircraft built by Harbin Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation (HAMC). The Y-11 was proposed April 1974, and the design was begun in January 1975. The maiden flight was on December 30, 1975, but due to the Cultural Revolution production did not begin until April 3, 1977.
- Y-11 : Twin-engined STOL utility transport aircraft.
- Y-11B : Improved version with P&W Canada PT6A-11 turboprop engines (was designated Y-11TI)
- Y-11B(I) : Fitted with advanced avionics.
- Length: 12 metre
- Height: 4.64 metre
- Wingspan: 17 metre
- Empty weight: 2,140 kg
- Maximum take-off weight: 3,,1500 kg
- Maximum payload: 940 kg
- Speed: 220 km/h
- Range: 965 km
- Ceiling: 3,950 metre
- Take-off distance: 510 metre
- Landing distance: 450 metre
- Crew: 1 pilot + 7 passengers in 4 rows of seats
- Power plant: 2 Huosai-6A piston engine with 285 hp each
Text from Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License; additional terms may apply.
Published - July 2009
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from this site: