the free encyclopedia,
The Avia BH-16 was a single-seat very light sport aircraft built in Czechoslovakia in 1924. Like other early Avia designs, it was a low-wing braced monoplane of wooden construction.
- Crew: one pilot
- Length: 5.13 m (16 ft 10 in)
- Wingspan: 9.50 m (31 ft 2 in)
- Wing area: 10.6 m² (114 ft²)
- Empty weight: 130 kg (287 lb)
- Gross weight: 238 kg (525 lb)
- Powerplant: 1 × Vaslin Blackburne, 12 kW (16 hp)
- Maximum speed: 116 km/h (72 mph)
- Range: 500 km (310 miles)
- Service ceiling: 2,000 m (6,600 ft)
- Rate of climb: 1.0 m/s (200 ft/min)
Text from Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License; additional terms may apply.
Published - July 2009
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from this site: