the free encyclopedia,
Model Airplane News is a monthly magazine focusing upon the hobby of radio control airplanes. Model Airplane Newsreviews radio control aircraft from backyard flyers, to giant scale airplanes, and features how-to articles, product reviews, modeling technology, and construction projects.
A model airplane— the editorial focus of Model Airplane News
History and profile
Model Airplane News was launched in 1929 in the United States by Air Age Media Inc. The magazine is based in Wilton, Connecticut.
- ^ «Model Airplane News – annual subscription». Barnes and Noble. Retrieved 29 November 2015.
- ^ «Contact Us». Model Airplane News. Retrieved 29 November 2015.
- ^ Herm L. Schreiner. Aviation’s great recruiter: Cleveland’s Ed Packard. The Kent State University Press. p. 151. ISBN 0-87338-821-6.
- «Model Plane World Mark By Hartford Boy Is Recognized». The Hartford Courant. Jun 19, 1933. Retrieved December 29, 2011. (subscription required) Quote (from Google search summary): «Tyskewicz will defend his record In New York at a national model plane meet to be held June 25 under the auspices of the Universal Model Airplane News.»
- Bushey, Frank B. (Jan 28, 1945). «Models That Fly». The Hartford Courant. Retrieved December 29, 2011. (subscription required)
- Associated Press (May 13, 1960). «Secret Out in ’58». Spokane Daily Chronicle. Retrieved December 29, 2011.
Text from Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License; additional terms may apply.
Published in May 2019.
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from this site: