the free encyclopedia,
The AEG Dr.I was a triplane fighter of World War I, based on the D.I. Only a single prototype was built and its poor performance meant that no production ensued.
Specifications (AEG Dr.I)
Data from German Aircraft of the First World War
- Crew: one, pilot
- Length: 6.10 m (20 ft 0¼ in)
- Wingspan: 9.40 m (30 ft 10⅛ in)
- Height: ()
- Empty weight: 710 kg (1,562 lb)
- Max takeoff weight: 970 kg (2,139 lb)
- Powerplant: 1× Mercedes D.IIIa 6-cylinder, liquid-cooled inline engine, 118 kW (158 hp)
- 2 × forward-firing 7.92 mm (.312 in) LMG 08/15 machine guns
Text from Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License; additional terms may apply.
Published - July 2009
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from this site: