the free encyclopedia,
The AEG B.I was a German two-seat biplane unarmed reconnaissance aircraft produced in very small numbers from 1914. It formed the basis for the more successful B- and C-type aircraft from AEG.
- Crew: Two
- Length: 10.5 m (34 ft 5 in)
- Wingspan: 14.5 m (47 ft 7 in)
- Height: ()
- Wing area: 44 m² (473 ft²)
- Empty weight: 744 kg (1,640 lb)
- Max takeoff weight: 1,040 kg (2,290 lb)
- Powerplant: 1× Mercedes D.I inline engine, 74.5 kW (100 hp)
Text from Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License; additional terms may apply.
Published - July 2009