the free encyclopedia,
The Dassault Falcon 2000 is a French Business jet and a member of Dassault Aviation's Falcon business jet line, and is a twin-engine, slightly smaller development of the Falcon 900 trijet, with transcontinental range.
- Falcon 2000
- Original version with CFE (General Electric & AlliedSignal) CFE73811B turbofans.
- Falcon 2000EX
- Original version with Pratt & Whitney Canada PW308C turbofans.
- Falcon 2000DX
- Updated model, with new Pratt & Whitney Canada PW308C turbofan engines.
- Falcon 2000LX
- Longer range version of the Falcon 2000DX, with the addition of Aviation Partners Blended Winglets, giving it a range capability of 4000 NM.
A Falcon 2000 of Volkswagen Air Service|
The aircraft is operated by private individuals, companies and executive charter operators. A number of companies also use the aircraft as part of fractional ownership schemes.
Specifications (Falcon 2000DX)
Data from Dassault Falcon
- Maximum speed: Mach 0.83-0.85
- Cruise speed: 851 km/h (470 knots, 530 mph) at 39,000ft (10,970 km) (Mach 0.80)
- Stall speed: 158 km/h (85 knots, 98 mph) (wheels and flaps down)
- Range: 6,020 km (3,250 nm) (6 passengers, Mach .80, NBAA IFR reserves)
- Service ceiling: 15,500 km (51,000 ft)
- Wing loading: 435kg/m² (91lb/ft²)
Text from Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License; additional terms may apply.
Published - July 2009