the free encyclopedia,
The Aero A.22 was a Czechoslovakian biplane civil utility aircraft based on the Aero A.11 reconnaissance-bomber. The observer's position was replaced by seating for two passengers.
- Crew: 1
- Capacity: 2
- Length: 8.2 m (27 ft)
- Wingspan: 12.3 m (40 ft 4 in)
- Height: m (ft in)
- Wing area: 36.9 m² (397 ft²)
- Empty weight: 1,105 kg (2,430 lb)
- Loaded weight: 1,415 kg (3,115 lb)
- Powerplant: 1×Maybach Mb IV, 260 hp (194 kW)
Text from Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License; additional terms may apply.
Published - July 2009
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from this site: