Special Service Request (SSR) Codes
the free encyclopedia,
Special Service Requests (SSRs) are used by airlines to capture information about special meal requests, special baggage handling requests, unaccompanied minors, and disabled passengers, among other things.
Some SSR codes are used across the air travel industry, and some are airline-specific.
Examples of disability-related SSR codes
- BDGP - Blind or vision impaired passenger travelling with a guide dog and requires no assistance.
- BDGR - Blind or vision impaired passenger travelling with a guide dog and requires a walker to and from the terminal to the aircraft.
- BLND - Blind Passenger
- BLDP - Blind or vision impaired passenger travelling alone without a sighted companion and requires no assistance.
- BLDR - Blind or vision impaired passenger travelling alone without a sighted companion: that requires a walker to and from the terminal to the aircraft.
- BLSC - Blind or vision impaired passenger travelling with a sighted companion and requires no assistance.
- DMAA - Passenger with an intellectual disability who is able to understand and respond appropriately to safety instructions and does not require a Personal Care Attendant, but does require a walker to and from the terminal to the aircraft.
- DEAF - Deaf Passengers
- ESAN - Customer traveling with an emotional support animal
- MAAS - Meet And Assist
- MEDA - Medical Assistance (oxygen)
- SVAN - A Customer traveling with a service animal
- WCOB - Passenger requires on-board/in-flight Assistance
- WCHR - Passenger can ascend/descend steps and make own way to/from cabin seat, but requires wheelchair for distance to/from aircraft
- WCHS - Passenger is able to walk but unable to ascend or descend stairs
- WCHC - Passenger is paraplegic/quadriplegic, requires an on-board wheelchair and must be carried to/from cabin seat
- WCMP - Passenger is traveling with manual power wheelchair
- WCBD - Passenger is traveling with dry cell operated wheelchair
- WCBW - Passenger is traveling with wet cell operated wheelchair
Examples of special seating requirements SSR codes
- BSCT - Bassinet/Bulkhead Seating Requested
- CHD - Booking contains child aged 2-11 years
- EXST - Extra seat required
- INF - Booking contains an infant
- INFT - Infant accompanying adult passenger
- UMNR - Unaccompanied Minor
- PETC - Passenger is travelling with an assistance dog
- SMED - Passenger has medical condition
Examples of special meal SSR codes
- AVML - Vegetarian Meal Requested
- BBML - Baby/Infant Meal Requested
- BLML - Bland Meal Requested
- CHML - Child Meal Requested
- DBML - Diabetic Meal Requested
- FFML - Frequent Flyer Meal Requested
- FPML - Fruit Plate Requested
- GFML - Gluten Free Meal Requested
- HFML - High Fiber Meal Requested
- HNML - Hindu Meal Requested
- JAIN - Jain Meal Requested (very strict vegetarian: No meat of any sort; no onion/garlic/ginger/all root vegetables; cooked Indian-style)
- KSML - Kosher Meal Requested
- LCML - Low Calorie Meal Requested
- LFML - Low Cholesterol / Low Fat Meal Requested
- LSML - Low Sodium / Low Salt Meal Requested
- LPML - Low Protein Meal Requested
- MOML - Muslim Meal Requested
- NLML - Non-Lactose Meal Requested
- ORML - Asian Meal Requested
- PRML - Low Purin Meal Requested
- RVML - Raw Vegetarian Meal Requested
- SPML - Special Meal Requested
- SPMLJAPANESE - Japanese meal requested
- VGML - Vegetarian Non-Dairy/Egg (Vegan) Meal Requested
- VLML - Ovo-Lacto Vegetarian Meal Requested
Examples of baggage SSR codes
- BULK - Passenger has bulky baggage
- CBBG - Cabin Baggage/Carry-on luggage
Examples of other SSR Codes
- AVIH - Passenger Traveling with Pet in Luggage or Cargo
- BBSL - Baby Sleeping Bag Requested
- SPEQ - Passenger Traveling with Sports Equipment
- STCR - Stretcher Pax (Passenger normally has to pay for 6 seats to accommodate stretcher)
- UADT - Adult Assistance Service Requested
- LANG - Language assistance needed
- FQTV - Frequent Traveller Info
Other airline related lists
Text from Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License; additional terms may apply.
Published - July 2009
Please see some ads intermixed with other content from this site: