Mcmurdo Station Ice Runway Airport
McMurdo may refer to:
- McMurdo Station, a station at the southern tip of Ross Island in Antarctica.
- McMurdo Sound, a sound about 55 km (35 mi) long and wide, lying at the junction of the Ross Sea.
- McMurdo Ice Shelf, a portion of the Ross Ice Shelf
- McMurdo Dry Valleys, a row of valleys in Antarctica located within Victoria Land.
- McMurdo-South Pole highway, a highway in Antarctica.
All the above are named after Lieutenant Archibald McMurdo of HMS Terror, which first charted the area in 1841.
McMurdo Limited, a UK manufacturer of Emergency Location Beacons and Navtex